Does Shein lose packages? This is one of the questions some online customers ask. We all know how irritating it is to wait for a parcel with a new product and never see it after all. Shein DOES NOT LOSE packages but shipping companies do, so unfortunately anyone dealing with online orders can face the situation when your package is missing.
I think my Shein package is lost. What do I do?
First of all, check the shipping status of your parcel. If the package is stuck in one of the destinations, and the shipping status remains the same for a long time, it does not necessarily mean your Shein parcel is lost.
The parcel can stay in the same point due to the following reasons:
- At the customs. There are problems with the papers or the fees/weight of the parcel. Normally, it can take up to several days/weeks for the issue to be solved. If the parcel is held at the customs of the country of the sender, then the problem will be solved by the store. If the package is held in your country, you will have to settle the problem.
- At a sorting/transition point. Parcels can stay there from 1 week up to several months. This usually happens at the time of heavy load (Christmas Eve) or when global shipping/transportation problems occur (strikes, pandemics, hurricanes, etc.).
- The parcel is stuck not far away from the destination point. It sometimes means that there are software problems and the parcel’s status is not updated online while the package was sent or delivered to the destination point.
What to do in these cases?
- Log into your Shein account and check if there are any shipping delay notices. Shein always informs its customers when shipping takes more time than expected.
- Check your Customer protection time and wait for 1-2 more weeks. Then contact the customs/postal office if necessary.
Case 3. Contact your local post office/the office or the shipping company and ask them about the route of the parcel. It can be delivered and waiting for you.
Shein order lost
If your order was not delivered to you within a reasonable time, you have to:
- Make sure your customer protection time did not expire.
- Take photos from a parcel tracking system proving your order was not delivered.
- Contact Shein support service in any convenient way and follow their instructions.
How to contact Shein customer support
To contact Shein support service, follow this link. You will be redirected to a chat with a bot. But do not be outraged! Send any question to the bot, then 2 more options will appear in the chat window: Live Chat and Ticket.
Submit a ticket and check the instructions sent to your email address and your Shein inbox. Normally, all lost orders are refunded.