Nowadays, virtually every store has its bonuses system. Bonuses can be credited to your loyalty card, your customer account, or even directly to your bank account. Shein is no exception. Points on Shein are a type of in-store currency that can be used to pay for a part of the cost of your order. This way, you can deduct up to 70% of the cost of your order, excluding shipping expenses, taxes, and insurance. The normal exchange rate is 1 point =$0.01.
How to earn points on Shein?
- You earn 1 point for each US dollar spent on your account. During sales and special promotions, the dollar-point exchange rate is usually up to 10 times and more higher.
- You get 1 point for daily check-ins in the mobile app of Shein. Check in for 3 days one after the other, without interruption to get a special bonus.
- You earn 0-400 points for tuning in Shein lives.
- You earn 0-1000 points for winning outfit events.
- 5-60 points are credited for joining Show Contests.
- You are also awarded points for writing reviews and when your review is rated as high-quality ones.
What can Shein points be used for and can Shein points be transfered?
As we wrote above, Shein bonus points program can be used to pay for up to 70% of your order cost. There used to be an option of points transfer but it’s not available anymore, so points must be used on the current site and cannot be sent to other ones.
Shein points expire within 1-3 months depending on the offer, so always check the lifetime of your active bonuses not to lose them.
Your cashback platform Megabonus.