Aliexpress Standard Shipping and the company of the same name are the property of Alibaba Group. You can choose this shipping method when ordering goods from Aliexpress or any other stores owned by Alibaba. This postal service does not carry out all the operations on its own, they work with intermediates, such as Correos, Singapore Post, Posti Finland, and others.
Aliexpress Standard Shipping is not the cheapest delivery option but it is for sure a reliable choice. The parcels usually arrive within 15-45 days, the working tracking numbers are available for all shipments.
Besides, you can choose among other delivery methods on Aliexpress. AliExpress offers shipping options for every taste and budget:
- For those who are in a hurry.
- For those who are not.
- With extra fees and without any.
Aliexpress delivery time is:
- From 7 to 15 business days for Aliexpress Premium Shipping,
- From 15 to 45 business days for Aliexpress Standard Shipping.
Aliexpress Standard Shipping Tracking
You will see the tracking number of the parcel on the product’s details page when the shipment is sent. You can track the location of your package via our service Megabonus — Shipment tracking. It works not only on the website but also in Megabonus browser extension.
Aliexpress Standard Shipping Explained
Aliexpress Standard Shipping is a shipping method when the seller sends the product to AliExpress warehouse. The AliExpress logistics department acts as an intermediary between the customer and the seller. So instead of the “Seller –> Courier service –> Customer” consequence, Aliexpress Standard Shipping presupposes a different chain: “Seller –> AliExpress warehouse (the logistics department) –> Courier service –> Customer”.
There are both negative and positive AliExpress standard shipping reviews. An advantage of this option is that AliExpress representatives control the shipping terms and the tracking numbers making it impossible for dishonest sellers to provide fake tracking numbers. AliExpress cooperates with such giants as DHL, Fedex, UPS, Omniva Estonia Post, Singapore Post and others and monitors the shipping process.
Actually, mostly unavailable these days, as almost all parcels are sent with AliExpress standard shipping or another cheap method, and the fare is included in the cost of the order!
The full list of Aliexpress shipping options is:
- China Post Air Parcel
- China Post Registered Air Mail
- China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus
- HongKong Post Air Parcel
- Singapore Post
- DHL Global Mail and S.F. Express
- HongKong Post Air Mail
- Russian Air
- Special Line-YW
- Swiss Post
- Sweden Post
- and some others.
The cheapest options are:
- Hongkong Post Air Mail (hongkongpost.hk). By far, the fastest one. The package arrives within 20-60 days.
- Air Mail. Deals with small packages (up to 2kg).
- Air Parcel. Deals with parcels up to 10 kg in weight.
- Singapore post (singpost.com) is often faster than China Post. It deals with the products that can’t be sent via China Post. The delivery time for the packages of up to 2kg is from 15 to 50 days. Singapore Post helps out during Chinese public holidays when China and Hongkong Post are overloaded.
- China Post (english.chinapost.com.cn) has 2 departments: Air Mail (up to 2 kg) deals with light packages, and Air Parcel deals with the parcels of up to 20 kg. The delivery time of this courier service is from 22 to 60 days.
Please notice that the Sellers Shipping Method means that this is the seller who chooses the shipping method. The whole list of the shipping options available for the product can be found in the Shipping & Payment folder on the product’ page.
You can also choose the necessary option in the shipping section under the size box.
Fast Shipping from AliExpress
We can see you wince. But sometimes it is better to pay for the shipping more to receive the product quickly and safely. When making an order, you can almost always see some paid international services available (EMS, Fedex, TNT, DHL, UPS, and others). The shipping cost and time will be displayed on the product’s page. And of course, you can discuss your shipping preferences with the seller. Please remember that cashback for shipping expenses is not credited.
No matter which shipping option you choose, remember you are not charged anything when you receive the parcel. And don’t forget to get up to 4,91% cash back on AliExpress.