This is one more article in our series of posts on Shein purchases and cash back. In it, we will consider if Shein refunds, and what the refund wallets and the refund time are.
Does Shein refund money?
Yes, Shein makes refunds on returned orders. So basically speaking, you have to look into Shein’s return policy first and remember to study the return rules for the products you are going to order before you place the order.
You can return the product if:
- It can be returned (the corresponding information should be stated on the product card).
- The item is unworn, unused, unwashed, and is in the original packaging.
- You meet the return time requirements. Normally, you can return the product within 45 days following the purchase.
You can pay for the return in 2 ways:
- Use the shipping label. In this case, $7.99 is deducted from your refund.
- Choose your shipping method and pay for it.
How long does a refund take from Shein?
The refund is sent within 7 days following the date your return parcel was received. The refund sum is sent to your Shein Wallet or the account you paid from. You have to choose the refund option when applying for the return.
Photo from shein.com
Please mind that cashback, insurance, and original shipping fees are not refundable.